For our takeover on Polaroid Radio throughout October and November, we are delivering shows, playlists and music 24/7 on the Iris channel, inspired by the pages of Wax Poetics.
During the month takeover, we are reaching out to our community to share a 60 minute mix with us every week. This is your opportunity to have your talent showcased and your mixes on the radio. Furthermore you can win a host of Polaroid goodies!
This week’s theme is - Dollar Finds: Hits and Oddities from the bins
Please note - submissions for this mix close on Wednesday 10pm GMT / 5pm EST, November 8th. Four mixes will be selected and broadcast Sunday 12th November.
For inspiration, listen to Iris Radio here
Rules and regulations:
- Mix must not include more than 2 songs by the same artist to comply with radio regulations
- Please send in MP3 format
- Please make it no longer than 60 minutes
- Please send a clean 10-15 second voice note introducing yourself and the vibe of your mix in a separate file
- Please send a hi-resolution photo of yourself/press shot, a short bio and social handles if applicable
- Please send via WeTransfer to email@example.com
Please note - submissions for this mix close on Wednesday 10pm GMT / 5pm EST, November 1st. Four mixes will be selected and broadcast Sunday 5th November.